Download Forms and Utilities

Income Tax Forms

Application for Allotment of Permanent Account Number - Form 49A

Application for allotment of Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number - Form 49B

Indian Income Tax Return (For Individuals having Income from Salary/ Pension/ family pension and Interest)

Indian Income Tax Return (For Individuals and HUFs not having Income from Business or Profession)

Indian Income Tax Return (For Individuals/HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship)

Indian Income Tax Return (For individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietory business or profession)

Indian Income Tax Return (For firms, AOPs and BOIs)


Form No. 3CA

Form No. 3CB

Form No. 3CD

TDS Challan

Challan No. 280

Challan No. 281

Challan No. 282

Challan No. 283

DVAT Forms

Application for Opting for Composition Scheme

Application for Registration under Delhi VAT Act 2004

Application for Amendment(s) in Particulars Subsequent to Registration under DVAT Act 2004

Checklist of Supporting Documents

Form for furnishing Security

DVAT Return

Composition Tax Return Form under the DVAT

Challan for Delhi Value Added Tax

Specimen of Purchase/ Inward Branch Transfer Register

Specimen of Sales/ Outward Branch Transfer Register

Undertaking cum Indemnity by Purchasing Dealer

Company Law Forms

Application form for availability or change of a name

Application or declaration for incorporation of a company

Particulars of person (s) or director (s) or changed or specified for the purpose of clause (f) or (g) of section 5

Form of application to the Central Government for increase in the number of directors of the company

Form for filing annual return by a company having a share capital with the Registrar

Particulars of annual return for the company not having share capital

Form for filing balance sheet and other documents with the Registrar

Form for filing Profit and Loss account and other documents with the Registrar

Form for submission of compliance certificate with the Registrar